Italian Annurca Apple (250g)
We have run out of stock for this item.
- Known as the “Queen of Apples”.
- Historically old cultivar of domesticated apple native to Southern Italy.
- Depicted in the Pompeii Art 2000 years ago.The symbol of Campania, and a very important fruit in the Neapolitan cuisine, enjoy Protected Geographical Indication status within the European Union under the label "PGI Melannurca"
- Flavour: Firm and white flesh, crispy, Rich apple fragrance
- Sweetness: well-balanced sweetness and sourness
- Appearance: dark red, flat and donut-like
Store in cool dry place
*Photo for reference only.
Related productsView all
CHA CHA Oobanyaki $18 (1pc)
FLORTE Two Tea Gift Set (2pcs)