- Christmas limited-edition sparkling sake made by Dassai. Via natural fermentation, pure and delicate bubbles evolve with hints of peach-like fragrance. Refreshing on the palate with a honey sweetness.
- sushi, sashimi, seafood, oyster
Sake Rice: Yamadanishiki
Alc %: 14%
Sake Meter: Undisclosed
Pre-order Combo Offer
Purchase both the Christmas Limited Edition 720mL and New Year Limited Edition 720mL bottles to receive two Dassai sake cups (limited to 50 sets)*.
*Terms & Conditions
- Offers are applicable to pre-orders made at city' super E-Shop (citysuper.com.hk) from 9 November 2020 to 22 November 2020 only.
- Each product is limited to 100 bottles. Each super e member can pre-order a maximum of 2 pieces of the same product.
- super e members who pre-orders the Dassai Sparkling 23 Junmai Daiginjo (Christmas Limited Edition) (360mL or 720mL) or Dassai 23 Centrifuge Junmai Daiginjo (New Year Edition) (720mL) may enjoy 10% off and earn double bonus points.
- super e members who purchase both Dassai Sparkling 23 Junmai Daiginjo (Christmas Limited Edition) 720mL and Dassai 23 Centrifuge Junmai Daiginjo (New Year Edition) 720mL may receive two Dassai sake cups (limited to 50 sets, while stocks last).
- Sake pre-order delivery period: from 7 December, 2020
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with super e-gold card year-round discount, member reward eCoupons or other promotional offers or coupons.
- Products are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Photos are for reference only.
- Cancelled transactions or refunds will result in the automatic deduction of loyalty points and accumulated spending from the purchase, including any extra loyalty points and accumulated spending earned from specific promotions. The discount code will not be returned .
- Members are required to log in at the city' super E-Shop(online.citysuper.com.hk) in order to earn loyalty points and accumulate spending. No retrospective arrangements will be made.
- City Super Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this offer without prior notice, and of final decision on all matters of dispute .
*Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
*Photo for reference only.